New Touch Screen Control
• TROY MICR printers, enhanced with the capability of locking a print job, allow for job authentication. Providing only authorized personnel with the ability to print, the 4-line LCD with numeric keypad allows the PIN number to be easily entered unlocking the printer capabilities for each print job.
3-Position Printer Key Locks and Paper Tray Locks
• Most businesses locate their workgroup printer in an open office environment. This creates a security risk. TROY offers MICR locks and paper tray locks to reduce the risk of check stock theft and printer misuse.
Exclusive TROYmark™ Intelligent Anti-tampering Technology
• TROYmark™ is a watermark of user-defined variable data, printed diagonally across each check. It provides state-of-the-art deterrence of fraudulent check alteration.
ExPT™ Exact Positioning Technology
• A MICR line out of alignment is one cause of rejected checks, a multi-million dollar problem for banks and companies. ExPT™ allows users to precisely adjust the MICR line without affecting the data file.
Built-in Secure Encryption and Decryption
• Data security is critical in a distributed printing application. TROY’s encryption/ decryption technology “unlocks” and prints the data only when it is received at the TROY printer.
Print Speed Black, Letter: ISO/Best Quality Up to 58 ppm