Paymaster® — The Ultimate in “Contemporary” Chequewriting Security!
- Imprints various sized cheques quickly and accurately
- Durable frame construction accommodates multiple copy business cheques
- Customized serrated name plate promotes your business while protecting your cheques
- Exclusive replaceable ribbon cartridge
- Dye based inking provides the ultimate alteration deterrent
- New improved type style offering punctuation along with the conventional dollar and cent demarcation
- 2 key machine lock restricts user access
- Available in 8, 9, or 10 columb print capacities
(MODELS 9000-8, 9000-9)
Your Need for Chequewriting security doesn’t end when you computeriz.e
Desktop publishing has made cheque fraud “The crime of the our times”
- Several billion dollars a year are stolen by white collar criminals. It is vital that you protect your bank account from loss through alteration of your cheques or forgery of your signature.
- If you are using a dot-matrix or laser printer to write cheques, your cheques can be forged or altered as easily as a type written cheque! Common methods of chemical, abrasive, or erasure alteration have proven highly successful on computer cheques!
- Innovations in affordable desktop publishing packages and colour printing technology allow virtually anyone to counterfeit your computer generated cheque quickly and easily!
Paymaster’s chequewriting security features offer you the peace of mind and protection you can’t get from your computer!
- Our Type Face Design For decades, bank officials, money order company executives, and forensic experts have all agreed that the manual chequewriter impression remains the most reliable and safe impression with which to issue negotiable documents. We have combined our years of experience and proven success to develop what we consider the most secure type style ever offered! With the help of forensic experts, our character design defies successful character alteration or superimposure.
- Paymaster® The Proven Way Is Your Assurance Of Protection And Service! In todays automated computerized world, thousands of firms have become aware of the ease at which computer generated cheques are being altered or counterfeited. Therefore, they continue to rely on, or are returning to Paymaster to protect their negotiable documents. After years of evaluation and consideration of high-speed automated equipment, the United States Postal Service awarded Paymaster a contract to supply them with thousands of security money order imprinters nationwide, ranking Paymaster’s imprint the most secure. Consider the time automation may save you versus the financial disaster of one altered or counterfeited cheque and we’re sure you will agree, it’s just not worth the risk!
Accommodates multiple copy cheques
Throat Depth 3″ (76cm)
Shipping Weight 15 lbs. (6.8 kg)
Packing Dimensions 14 3/4″L x 10″W x 11 1/2″H
(375 mm x 254 mm x 292 mm)
Click here to download the brochure