A chart for seven common fold settings is located on the out-feed stacker for easy setup. Micro-adjustment knobs are used to fine-tune the stopper position making crisp and accurate folds every time.
- Bottom Air Feed: Allows for continuous loading of forms
- Multiple Air Adjustments: Allows for feeding consistency on varying applications
- 5-digit Counter: Keeps an accurate count of all folded documents
- Adjustable Side Guides: Compensate for unsquare paper stock. Guides can be easily adjusted for the skew and returned to square
- Fine Tune Adjustment: Accurately sets stoppers for crisp and accurate folds
- Extended Out-feed Stacker: Keeps folded documents in a neat sequential order
- User Friendly Design: The in-feed and outfeed are located on the same side, saving space and time
- Heavy Duty Fold Plates: Solid steel construction allows for the processing of heavier stock paper
- Adjustable Paper Fold Length: Folds documents from 3”x 5” to 14”x 20”
- Variable Speed: Folds up to 35,000 forms per hour
- Fault Detector: Automatically stops operation if a fault occurs
- Perf / Score Attachment: Perforates and scores 20-28 lb paper
- 402 Series Jogger: A recommended option that reduces static electricity from paper and aligns it for proper feeding
- FD 396: Right angle folder
- Dedicated Perf / Score Attachment: Perforates and scores heavy paper stock
The rigid steel fold plate construction gives the FD 390 the strength to absorb the impact of up to 65 lb. cover stock and gives a crisp accurate fold every time. Virtually any coated or uncoated job can be processed ranging in paper size from 3” W x 5” L up to 14” W x 20” L.
Maintenance-free sealed ball bearings eliminate the need to lubricate bearings and provide a long lasting equipment life. Automatic roller tensioning compensates for different paper thicknesses increasing fold roller life and decreasing setup time.
A rack and pinion side guide design compensates for unsquare paper. With this system, side guides are easily adjusted for the paper skew and returned to square.
The unique air-blast control increases or decreases airflow to the in-feed table offering better separation of forms and increasing the accuracy of feeding curled forms and/or forms with static electricity.
Easy to Operate
A clearly marked and conveniently located control panel makes for ease of operation. The in-feed and out-feed are located on the same side of the folder decreasing operator fatigue.
A fold chart with seven common fold settings is located on the out-feed stacker making setup quick and easy.