The patented Multi-Sheet Feeder allows up to 4 sheets stapled or unstapled to be folded at one time through the dedicated feed system with its own side guides and skew adjustment system.
Operators can load up to 500 sheets in the hopper, select their fold, press start and walk away to attend to other important tasks. The FD 38X will fold the 500 sheets in as fast as 2 minutes and hold the folded pieces on its patented Telescoping Conveyor System.
The large 2.8” (71mm) backlit LCD display and user friendly control panel allows for untrained operators to walk up and start folding with little to no instruction. The FD 38X advanced software allows for all standard fold types and paper sizes to be customized to meet your particular needs.
When it comes to paper folding, no one does it faster or with higher quality than the Formax FD 38X!
- Fast! Up to 20,100/Hour: Large jobs are processed quickly at speeds of up to 20,100 pieces per hour
- Large LCD Interface: A large 2.8” (71mm) backlit LCD screen and user-friendly controls allow anyone to walk up and start folding in seconds
- Drop-In Feed System: Three-roller drop-in feed system produces dependable feeding of forms with no fanning required
- AutoStackTM Wheels: Fully-automated stacker wheels eliminate moving them by hand when switching paper paper sizes and fold types
- Telescoping Conveyor System: Conveyor can be set between 14” (356mm) and 36” (915mm) in length and holds up to 500 folded pieces
- 6-Digit Resettable Counter: Provides maximum audit control
- Noise Reduction: Fold plates are enclosed and insulated to reduce operating noise
- Six Standard Folds in Common Paper Sizes: Pre-programmed for 6 popular fold types in letter, legal and ledger paper sizes equaling 18 preset fold settings
- Stores 35 Custom Folds: Up to 35 custom folds can be programmed and stored into memory
- Dedicated Multi-Sheet Feeder: Allows for up to 4 stapled or unstapled sheets to be folded at the same time with the ability to select standard or custom folds in letter and legal paper sizes
- Standard Fold Settings Modifi cation: Even the six standard fold types can be modifi ed individually for each paper size for maximum fl exibility and customization
- Adjustable Feed Table Pressure: Seven positions can be easily chosen to increase or decrease hopper tension to better feed thick and thin paper stocks
- Cross-Folding: A guide is included for two pass operation
- Thick Stock Mode: Speed can be temporarily increased to help feed thicker stocks
- 402 Series Jogger: A recommended option that reduces static electricity from paper and aligns it for proper feeding
- Locking Cabinet: Fully enclosed for storage