Removable top and bottom fold plates make this folder ideal for churches, schools, businesses or departments that demand quick and easy set-up and operation. Variable speed control allows for processing up to 11,000 sheets per hour. An extended outfeed conveyor allows operators to run most applications without having to unload the output before the infeed is empty
As with all Formax folders, the FD 322 is constructed with a heavy-duty steel frame and molded, high-impact side covers for durability. The three-tire friction feed accurately pulls paper info the folder, while the skew adjustment allows for moving the feed table left or right, to produce crisp, accurate folds.
The compact size and user-friendly operation make the FD 322 an ideal solution for churches, schools, and offices that demand quick and easy setup and operation.
- Pre-Marked for Three Popular Folds: Letter, Accordion and Half Fold in 11”, 14” and 17” lengths
- Extended Outfeed Conveyor: Allows for neat and sequential stacking of folded documents
- Drop-in Feed System: No fanning of paper required. Simply square the paper and load it in the feed tray.
- Three-Tire Friction Feed System: Accurately pulls paper into the folder
- Variable Speed: Up to 11,000 sheets per hour
- Paper sizes: Handles paper sizes up to 11 3/4” x 18”
- Skew Adjustment: Adjusts feed table left or right for crisp, accurate folds
402 Series Jogger: A recommended option that reduces static electricity from paper and aligns it for proper feeding