Designed with a straight feed path, envelope feeder and output conveyor, the ColorMaxT4 provides Clean Sheet print technology, making it ideal for printing envelopes of all sizes. Printing at up to 50 pages per minute, it can handle a variety of stock, up to 360gsm, in sizes ranging from 3” x 5” index cards to 13” x 52” banners. This flexibility provides the ability to create envelopes, banners, mock-ups, stationery, invitations, brochures, and more.
The high-resolution color LCD control panel features an alphanumeric keypad, and displays real-time information on print jobs and toner levels. Other user-friendly features include a front-access compartment for replacing toner, and duplex printing, which allows users to feed and print two-sided documents in one pass.
Standard configuration includes the printer, two 530-sheet trays, an envelope feeder and output conveyor, and a stand with casters for mobility. Options include a long paper tray for banner printing, and a 160GB hard disk kit.
No more relying on outside printing vendors, which can be costly, and time-consuming. The ColorMaxT4 produces brilliant full-color envelopes and more, making it ideal for print shops, mail houses, advertising agencies, businesses and schools.
- Speed: Up to 50 ppm color/monochrome
- Multi-Level LED Print Heads: Control the amount of toner applied to each 1200-dpi dot, preserving fine image detail and maximizing color fidelity across the entire document
- Microfine Dry Toner: Sharp, crisp output, with a durable high-quality finish, ideal for envelopes
- Flexibility: Prints on a wide range of envelopes and media, including magnetic, polyester, transparent film, and heavy stock up to 360gsm
- High-Capacity Toner Cartridges: Up to 38,000 pages
- Handles Larger Paper Sizes: Tabloid extra (12” x 18”), Super-B (13” x 19”), and banners up to 52” long
- Single-Pass Color Technology: Improves color registration for all paper types and weights
- Integrated roll unwinder with enclosure to reduce paper dust
- Duplex Printing: Print both sides of a page in a single pass