The Memjet® print head has 70,400 ink nozzles and no moving parts, which offers higher speeds, lower ink and maintenance costs, and can print up to 1600 x 1600 dpi at 12 inches per second / 60 feet per minute. Featuring a “warm start,” the ColorMaxLP begins printing in under 10 seconds, and its high-capacity 250ml ink tanks allow for longer uninterrupted print runs. Three output modes — roll-to-roll, roll-to-cut, and print & hold — allow users to choose the most convenient option for their particular job.
Standard features include an integrated roll unwinder which is enclosed to protect against dust, LCD control panel, built-in automatic cutter, Bartender label design software and easy-access service bays for ink cartridge replacement.
Options include an automatic roll-to-roll rewinder, Wasatch SoftRIP color matching software, a variable data printing module, and a convenient adjustable-height cabinet.
The ColorMaxLP is the ideal solution for high-quality, low-cost short to mid-run label printing applications.
- High-speed color printing for a variety of inkjet-compatible label sizes and surfaces including gloss, semi-gloss, matte
- Full-color inkjet with Memjet® thermal technology
- Speeds of up to 12 inches per second / 60fpm
- Up to 1600 x 1600 dpi resolution
- LCD control panel with LED indicators
- Built-in automatic cutter
- Three output modes: roll-roll, roll-cut, print & hold
- Integrated roll unwinder with enclosure to reduce paper dust
- High capacity ink tanks; Cyan 250ml, Magenta 250ml, Yellow 250ml, Black 500ml
- Full-bleed capability up to 8.5” wide