The ColorMax 7 produces full-color CMYK output, up to 16.8 million colors, on a variety of paper stocks and sizes, with full-bleed capability on media up to 8.5” wide. It can print 1600 x 1600 dpi at 6 inches per second, and 1600 x 800 dpi at 12 inches per second.
With its thermal inkjet technology, it doesn’t require heat or contact to create an image, so it can safely be used with pre-printed envelopes and windowed envelopes without damaging the window or marring the original image. High-capacity ink tanks and fully-automated print head cleaning ensure optimum print quality throughout print runs.
- High-speed color printing for a variety of media: letterhead, invitations, postage and barcodes, windowed/non-windowed envelopes, invoices
- Full-color inkjet with Memjet® thermal technology
- Speeds of up to 7,500 #10 envelopes per hour
- Fixed print head: a single 8.77” bar spanning the width of the printing surface
- Up to 1600 x 1600 dpi resolution Full-bleed capability up to 8.5” wide
- High capacity ink tanks; Cyan 250ml, Magenta 250ml, Yellow 250ml, Black 500ml
- Up to 16.8 million colors
- Built-in top-load feeder
- Pressure roller transport system with star rollers
- TruType or Postscript system fonts
- Automated print head maintenance system
- USB and ethernet PC interface
- Electronic firmware updates via PC connection