All four models produce fast and accurate folds to deliver a secure and time-effective finished product ready for the mail. The 2200 Series clearly sets the new standard for high volume processing.
- Heavy Duty Construction: Designed for high volume production jobs
- Feed Systems: Air-feed, extended air-feed, pile feed, and continuous forms with in-line FD 676 Maxi Burster
- Variable Speed Control: Up to 40,000 pieces per hour
- Automatic Settings: Up to 60 applications can be programmed for automatic adjustment
- Paper Sizes: Flexibility to process documents up to 11.5” wide by 25” long Counters: Six-digit resettable counter and batch counter
- Fold Plates: 4 insulated fold plates for varying sequence options
- Fold Types: “Z”, uneven “Z”, “C”, Half, and custom folds
- Conveyor w/Photo Eye: Adjustable 28”– 42” conveyor for neat and sequential stacking
- Fault Detector: Detects double feeding and any faults Static Eliminator: Built-in feature reduces static electricity
- Interlocks: For fault detection and safety
- Combination Rollers: Steel & polyurethane rollers for durability
The 2200 Series can handle a variety of documents up to 11.5” wide and 25” long, including cheques, invoices, school reports, tax forms, appointment notices, PIN notices and a variety of direct marketing possibilities. In addition, the 2200 Series utilizes up to four fold plates to offer flexibility in both folding and in the output sequence of processed forms.
The 2200 Series can process forms at a rate of up to 40,000 documents per hour. The cut-sheet units can hold between 500 and 3,500 forms depending on the model. The 2200 Series can handle even the highest volume jobs on a monthly basis.
Easy to Operate
The 2200 Series delivers state-of-the-art automated features to make job changes quick and accurate. A variety of different jobs can be programmed and stored into memory. Fold plate adjustments and other functions are completely automated for one-touch operation.