Set-up is quick and easy with rugged metal fold pates, clearly marked with both standard and metric markings, and fold rollers made of heavy-duty polyurethane foam, which eliminates the need for gap adjustments. The sealing unit utilizes a 17” ball transport deck for a smooth, reliable transition from the fold rollers into the sealer, and requires no adjustments.
User-friendly features include sound-dampening fold plate covers for quieter operation, a 6-digit resettable LED counter, rugged locking casters, and a high-capacity 24” output conveyor which is collapsible for convenient storage when not in use.
Heavy duty construction combines with quick set-up and operation to make the FD 2096 a powerful solution for processing mid-volume pressure-seal mailings.
- Bottom Air Feed: Allows for continual loading of forms
- Continuous Form Burster Infeed: Trims and separates continuous forms for folding and sealing
- Variable Speed Control: Up to 30,000 pieces per hour
- Automatic Settings: Six pre-programmed folds and three custom folds can be saved for automatic set-up
- 20” Form Capability: Flexibility to process forms up to 20” in length
- Fault Detector: Detects double feeding and any faults
- 7-Digit Resettable Counter: Provides total count or programmed batch count
- 31” Sequential Output Stacker: Automatic setting stacker with photo-eye for neat, sequential stacking of forms
- Fold Types: Z, uneven Z, C, V, and custom folds
- Interlocks: For fault detection and safety
- 402 Series Jogger: Reduces static electricity and aligns forms for proper feeding
- Center Slitter and Two-Up Form Kit
V-Stack36 Stacker: Vertically stacks up to 22” of folded documents, making them easier to unload