The IL System incorporates the industry-leading FD 2002 AutoSeal which features a user-friendly LED control panel and pre-marked fold settings for 11” and 14” standard forms. The FD 2002IL is ideal for companies processing sensitive documents or those looking for a mid-volume in-line solution for processing pressure seal forms.
- Print, Fold and Seal: One-step process eliminates excess document handling
- Document Security: Enclosed paper path from the printer to pressure sealer ensures security. Ideal for PIN notices or other conﬁdential applications
- Form Capabilities: Processes forms up to 14” in length
- Printer Compatibility*: Designed to work with a variety of printers, including HP/Troy P2035, M451, P3015, M601, M602, and Xerox Phaser 4510. See specifications for additional printers.
- Installation: Easy to install, no software required
- Alignment Base: Special alignment base holds the printer and pressure sealer securely and slides apart for easy access to the paper path and fold plates
- Fold Types: Folds Z, C**, Half and custom folds
- LED Control Panel: Notiﬁes operator when the power is on, a cover is open, the paper runs out, or if a fault occurs
- Fault Detector: Detects double feeding and any faults
- Dedicated Use: Designed for in-line use only
- Six-Digit Resettable Counter
- P2002IL: Cost-saving package that includes FD 2000IL System, 18” conveyor and 2 cabinets
- 18” Conveyor w/Photo Eye: Allows for neat and sequential stacking
- FD 2000-35IL Reverse Stacking Conveyor: Allows for A-to-Z input and A-to-Z output
- Locking Cabinets: Fully enclosed for storage (2 cabinets required)
The FD 2002IL System handles a variety of documents up to 8.5” x 14” including checks, invoices, school reports, tax forms and appointment notices. Pressure seal mailers can be used for virtually any application that can be printed on one form.
Easy to Operate
The AutoSeal® IL System is easy to install. An IL-compatible desktop laser printer (see Specifications, below) is placed on the IL Alignment Base with the FD 2002IL pressure sealer using placement guides to ensure proper alignment. The IL Alignment Base incorporates an easy-pull system which allows the printer to be pulled away from the FD 2002IL to provide convenient access to the paper path and fold plates.
The FD 2002IL processes forms securely in a compact and powerful design. The user-friendly control panel features LED indicators and a six-digit resettable counter. The FD 2002IL is built in the USA with proven Formax strength and reliability