- Drop-In Feed System: A drop-in three roller feed system produces dependable feeding of forms with no paper fanning required
- Desktop Design: The user-friendly design provides easy installation and operation
- Paper Jog Control: Allows operators to jog forms through before operation
- 14” Form Length Capability: Flexibility to process even and uneven panel forms up to 14” in length
- Desktop Design: A sleek desktop design made with office usage in mind
- LED Indicator: Notifies the operator when the power is on, a cover is open, the paper runs out and if a fault occurs
- Fold Types: Z, C, Uneven Z, Uneven C, Half and custom folds
The FD 1402 handles a variety of pressure seal forms up to 8 1/2” x 14” including checks, invoices, school reports, tax forms and appointment notices. Pressure seal mailers can be used for virtually any application that can be printed on one form.
Dependable & Powerful
The FD 1402 is built with proven Formax technology. Heavy-duty steel construction offers the dependability and power expected of a larger unit in a smaller package. With a processing speed of up to 73 forms per minute, operators can complete daily jobs in no time.
Easy to Operate
Right out of the box, the FD 1402 is easy to install and operate within minutes. Simply set your folds according to the clearly marked settings on the fold plates, load your forms using the drop-in feed system, press start and you’re on your way. A conveniently located LED indicator lights up notifying the operator when a cover is open, the paper is out, or a fault occurs.
- Locking Cabinets: Fully enclosed for storage (2 cabinets required)
- 402 Series Jogger: Reduces static electricity and aligns forms for proper feeding